Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Some of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which will be provided as required.
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
6. If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
8. If you are experiencing difficulties logging on please contact our Regulatory Standards online learning co-ordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9363 4046.